Question about TMC Insurance?
Where Do I Get My Prescription Filled?
- Underwritten by Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company.
- PPO - Preferred Provider Network: Anthem Blue Cross (When you visit an Anthem Blue Cross Preferred Provider, you'll generally have fewer out-of-pocket expenses; however, you may see any doctor you wish.)
- To find a provider, go to www.anthem.com/ca or call (00) 888-2108.
- 24/7 Registered Nurse Advice Line: 24/7 NurseLine-(800) 977-0027.
Emergency Travel Assistance (On Call International)
- Rite-aid, CVS, Target, Wal-Mart, Vons, Costco
- Or contact: (800) 700-2541/Visit Anthem Blue Cross: www.anthem.com/ca
Claims, Eligibility, and Coverage
- Inside the U.S., call toll-free: (877) 318-6901
- Outside the U.S.: (603) 328-1909
General Questions or Letter of Credible Coverage
- Contact Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company - (800) 888-2108, or www.anthem.com/ca
- Customer Service 21555 Oxnard Street Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Contact the plan administrator: Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA, Inc.
Student Insurance Division
11017 Cobblerock Drive, Suite #100
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
studentinsurance.wellsfargo.comHow to Enroll
- Contact the Student Finance Center on campus to enroll in the plan.
- Call Wells Fargo Insurance Services: (800)853-5899 to enroll eligible dependents.