Welcome to the Financial Aid page for the Master and Doctoral programs. Look around for more information, and contact the Office of Financial Aid at (800) 568-6248 ext. 3392 for additional details.Application Process (Students Receiving Loans)
Types of Aid AvailableScholarships
- Complete a Seminary Financial Aid Application.
- Fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) listing The Master's College & Seminary as your preferred school choice (Title IV school code: 001220).
- Submit any additional documents required by the Office of Financial Aid.
- Submit official transcripts to the Registrar's office. Any student receiving graduate level loans must have an undergraduated degree conferred.
- Once your aid is determined, you will be sent an Award Letter.
- Return completed Award Letter to the Financial Aid Office.
- Students receiving loans at The Master's College & Seminary for the first time will need to choose a lender and complete Entrance Loan Counseling before their loan is finalized.
All scholarships are administered and awarded by The Master's Seminary. For detailed information on scholarships, as well information on how to apply, please visit The Master's Seminary
- All students receiving scholarships from The Master's Seminary are required to submit the following forms to the Office of Financial Aid:
- Subsidized Stafford Loans: A student loan based on need and lending institution requirements and must be repaid
Loan eligibility varies from student to student. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid to determine individual eligibility.Veteran's Education Benefits
- Unsubsidized Stafford Loans: A student loan that may exceed demonstrated financial need, but may not exceed the cost of tution, and must be repaid
Please visit our Veteran's Financial Aid page
for more information.Financial Aid Forms