Welcome to the Financial Aid page for the Master of Arts programs:Master of Biblical Counseling, Resident & SIP Programs
Master of Biblical Studies
Master of Arts in Education
Look around for more information, and contact the Office of Financial Aid at (800) 568-6248 ext. 3392 for additional details.SIP 2010 Students:
Complete the 2009-2010 FAFSA
Application Process (Students Receiving Loans)
Types of Aid AvailableScholarships: (Only available for MABC)
- Complete a Graduate Financial Aid Application.
- Fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) listing The Master's College & Seminary as your preferred school choice (Title IV school code: 001220).
- Submit any additional documents required by the Office of Financial Aid.
- Submit official transcripts to the Registrar's office. Any student receiving graduate level loans must have an undergraduated degree conferred.
- Once your aid is determined, you will be sent an Award Letter.
- Return completed Award Letter to the Financial Aid Office.
- Students receiving loans at The Master's College for the first time will need to choose a lender and complete Entrance Loan Counseling before their loan is finalized.
All scholarships are administered by the MABC Department. For more information on scholarships, please contact Chris Kropf 800.568.6248 ext. 3030.LoansStudents must be enrolled at least 1/2 time (4 units) to receive Stafford loans.
- Subsidized Stafford Loans: A student loan based on need and lending institution requirements and must be repaid
Loan eligibility varies from student to student. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid to determine individual eligibility.Downloadable Documents
- Unsubsidized Stafford Loans: A student loan that may exceed demonstrated financial need, but may not exceed the cost of tution, and must be repaid
For scholarship information, please contact Chris Kropf in the Biblical Counseling Department at (800)568-6248 x3030 or email@example.com
. Click here
for information about tuition costs and expenses for the MABC program.
|The Financial Aid Office|
|Rutherford Hall, Box 38|
|Office Hours: M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm|