- Meningitis (Highly Recommended)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria (within 10 years)
- Hepatitis B Series (3 Total)
- Chicken pox Vaccine (if you have not had the disease)
- Hepatitis A Series (2 Total) for foreign travel or ocean sports
Required Immunizations and Test Results (must be emailed, faxed, or mailed to the Health Center):
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR). Two dates, or a blood test verifying immunity to Measles, Mumps and Rubella are required by The Master's College.
- Tuberculosis Test (MANTOUX Only) within 1 year of date of Admission to TMC. If the Tuberculosis Test is positive, a Chest X-Ray (done within the last 2 years) is required.
Send the required immunizations before class registration.
The Masters College Health Center, Box 40
21726 Placerita Canyon Rd.
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
(661) 259-3540 ext.3765
Fax: (661) 362-2663
You must have the required immunizations to complete class registration