The Master's College offers individuals the opportunity to study the Bible in a systematic manner through The Master's Institute (TMI).
The Institute, a unique program offered by The Master's College, is an intensive one-year Bible diploma program designed to help students grow and mature in the Word and aid the church in "equipping the saints". Providing students with the opportunity to build a solid foundation on the Word of God, the Institute's curriculum offers a systematic study of the Bible and Theology. Through TMI, students gain a practical working knowledge of God's Word and the ability to express that knowledge.
However, The Master's College recognizes that just an academic knowledge of the Bible is not enough; knowledge needs to be expressed in serving the needs of other saints. To facilitate such service, the Institute helps students discover how they can effectively use their spiritual gifts to serve others. The Master's Institute faculty and staff assist students in finding areas of voluntary service where they can build up the Body of Christ and share the Gospel with unbelievers.
In addition to solid Bible training, upon completion of The Master's Institute, two additional opportunities are available. First, a student may transfer into the baccalaureate program at The Master's College and still complete a bachelor's degree in four years. Second, The Master's Institute coursework is transferable to any other Christian college since The Master's College is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
The Master's Institute meets the need for a foundational biblical education for the following people:
· Recent high school graduates, or those over 18 years of age;
· College graduates and professionals who desire biblical training to help them penetrate their unique spheres of influence with the Gospel;
· Students in their college years who see the need for Bible training before continuing higher education;
· Those in the midst of college who see the need for Bible training before continuing their higher education;
· Those preparing for ministry in the mission field or for seminary;
· Men and women of all ages who desire some basic Bible training to effectively use their spiritual gifts in ministering in the local church.Coursework
The Master's Institute curriculum is comprised of 32 units of Bible courses as follows:
· Old Testament Survey I & II (6 units)
· New Testament Survey I & II (6 units)
· Christian Theology I & II (total of 6 units)
· Bible Electives (14 units)
A Diploma in Bible is given upon satisfactory completion of the coursework. The program may be completed in one year, or may be extended if desired. In order to receive a certificate of completion, a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 must be maintained. (For course descriptions please request a catalog.)APPLICATION PROCESS
Anyone interested in attending The Master's Institute should contact The Master's College Office of Enrollment (800-568-6248) for an application.