Academic transcripts are maintained for every student ever in attendance at The Master’s College, The Master’s Institute, The Master’s Seminary, Los Angeles Baptist College and Los Angeles Baptist Theological Seminary.
To order a transcript you will need to mail or fax a request for transcripts to the Office of the Registrar at The Master's College. Telephone and electronic mail requests for transcripts will not
be accepted. Downloadable Transcript Request Form
For your convenience, you can download a TMC Transcript Request Form
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader
to download this document. You can download Acrobat Reader for free at Adobe
. A request for transcripts must include:
• Your name (including the name under which you attended, if applicable);
• Your social security number or birth date;
• Approximate dates of attendance at TMC, TMS, or LABC;
• The address where the transcript is to be sent (if the transcript is being sent to an organization, please include the name of a specific person or department for attention);
• The appropriate fee paid in cash or check, made payable to TMC (a faxed request for transcripts must include a valid credit card number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card and CV2#);
• A contact address and phone number for the requester;
• Signature of the individual whose permanent record is requested.An official transcript will not be released if the student is indebted to the College or the Seminary. If the student’s account is past due for a Perkins/NDSL loan, we will need a release from the Perkins loan officer.
Official transcripts are $3.00 per copy. We attempt to mail the transcripts within one week of receiving the request. The delay may be longer at the beginning and end of each semester. Should you need the transcript sooner, please note your deadline on the request. Contact Us
Correspondence can be mailed to:
The Master's College
Office of the Registrar #42
21726 Placerita Canyon Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91321-1200
Our fax number is (661) 362-2722.
If you have any additional questions concerning ordering transcripts please feel free to contact the transcript clerk for the Office of the Registrar at (661) 362-2813.